6.04.2011

So it's been a while since I have posted any photos - I had myself a much-needed break.  I was so busy that I had forgotten why I decided to start doing portraiture photography.  The session I had the other day reminded me exactly why I love to take photos.  This family's little girl was too cute!  She reminded me of a Cabbage Patch doll - big blue eyes and chubby cheeks.  Just cute!  She apparently is already into boys - she couldn't stop flirting with my husband as he helped me out with the photos.  Looks like I have some pretty cute competition. :)

Audrey just recently turned one year old so we took a few photos in her birthday outfit which was handmade by a friend and previous client, Gwen.  She makes tons of cute items for babies and children - check out her site here: Stitches & Seams by Gwen.  

Alright, well onto the photos!  Enjoy!















0 comments:

Categories

About Us

Modern Flair Photography is located in the St. Louis Metro Area and specializes in maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, boudoir, and wedding photography. Sessions can last anywhere from 1-2 hours and can be held either outdoors or at a location of your choice. At Modern Flair Photography, the customer is our top priority, therefore we are willing to spend time with you before, during, and after your session to make sure you get what you want. Our goal is to make friends first, customers second.

Copyright Notice

All photos, designer collages, and text content ©2009 Modern Flair Photography. Please respect our work and do not copy.